Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Innocent Bear

Supplies: Tube: 
  Scrapkit: By TC Sweets which is a PTU Scrap Please use any scrap you have Font: I used P22 Corinthia PTU Font Mask by Zuzzana mask 45 You will need to google for her masks as I have lost my link Tut: Step 1: Pick a Paper I used Paper 39 Step 2: Apply Mask to Paper Step 3: Merge Visible Step 4: Add your tube Step 5: Use a frame I used Frame Elements67 Step 6: Choose a flower element - I used Element 27 Resize to fit on Frame Step 7: Duplicate flower and mirror then flip it so it goes on the opposite corners of the frame Step 8: Choose A different Flower Element and Duplicate Step 7 Step 9: Optional: Choose another flower to place under the last Step Flower If you do this Step Flower Step 7 Step 10: Add your text Step 11: Resize as necessary Step 12: Add your copyright Step 13: Save

No comments:

Post a Comment